Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Blast!!

You know whaat.. it's my birthday todaaayy..aaand im 17!! its the age when people are thiking that we are mature enough to take care of ourself. so this is the hit right!! ha-ha

actually what more fun is that my aunt from surabaya sent me this cute pink cake with my name on it..


That was cuutee.. and delii of course he-he..


Second thing is that i got another cake from my friends
The cake is sooo soft i wonder how could it be that way..
so here' another pict taken:








See, can you imagine how soft it is..lol

Another thing!!
I got presents from my beloved friend. She gave me this cute piggybank and alarm clock..
I put my scatered coins inside and in just some minutes it's almost full. Absolutely useful!!




Luv it!!


Sooo I guess it's all about today. And thanks for the wishes and greetings in my facebook..
Luv y'all <3





No comments:

Post a Comment