Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love Today!!

It's a wonderful day today.. I went to Jakarta to hunt some picture..
First I use the angkot and then the bus and then angkot again. I reach this Museum Tekstil. First I thought it was a Museum Prasasti the place we planned to go.. But anyway, I took some picture and my friend did as well. And here's some that i took:













Soo those were some pictures that I took today.. I'm soo tired yet happy.
And another good thing is that we went home by... TRAIN!! It's been soo long I'd like to go to this Jakarta Kota Station but I haven't get the chanced but now I did. The place I have seen in some movie that makes me soo excited to go. But soo poor I can't take some picture bcos we were running out of time the train is about to go..
Soo happy I even captured the pict of the tiket and me inside.





So those were my adventure today.. Love today much!!
Though I spend much money (aaaargh!! I promised not to, bu it's not really much anyway)...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment