Thursday, April 8, 2010

Y Y Y!!!

Knp wkt gw ngarepin tmn2 gw bt online mrk ga da. Dan wkt mrk online gw yg ga pgn chat..zzz

I don't really enjoy my life here now. I got friends but I don't really think I fit them and they fit me as well. I think it's not my world. World with mask. I wish I could open my mask, stop faking. And show the world who I really am. I hate to be in this situation. I need something that describe me...
I want my friends real friends who can accept me without judging me need me not only sometimes. Can I get any? Do I deserve them?
I know lots of things make me see
ms worthless. I'm not smart, talented, kind fun or anything good. But I'm trying to be. That's what I want to be....



I need twinkle in my life.




And a smile without mask.












No comments:

Post a Comment