Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I heart Joo Ji Hoon

Recently I really addicted to Joo Ji Hoon a korean actor and model. I'm not really a fans kind of person esp. addicted to Korean guys. But he really deserved it. I like him since the movie Goong. And now, after so long time I watched Mawang which makes me again fall for deeper love to him. He is such a adorable and handsome man. I heart him so much.


Here's some of his picts..




Goong


Mawang


The Naked Kitchen

Antique Bakery

So here's his profile (source:Wikipedia)

  • Name: 주지훈 / Joo Ji Hoon (Ju Ji Hun)
  • Real name: Ju Young Hoon
  • Profession: Model and actor
  • Birthdate: 1982-May-16
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height: 187cm
  • Weight: 68kg
  • Star sign: Taurus

TV Series

Movies

Endorsements

  • Crown Butter Waffle
  • Clride
  • Bon
  • Hi Harriet Shopping Mall
  • Calvin Klein
  • CF- SKT
  • Cass Beer
  • IBM
  • LEVI's
  • POLO
  • Reebok
  • Cyworld
  • KTF
  • Sshil On-line game
  • OB Lager Beer

He's now in the Military Service related to the drugs problem. I wish him luck and happiness always..
I hope 2 years later when it's his due to out of the military service I could visit Korea and meet him.. <3<3<3<3











No comments:

Post a Comment