Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Heart to Return

I have only feel this feeling when I was with you..
A peace-love-joy..
I wish I could return back the time.
If I could, I wouldn't have done this thing.
I won't give up on you so easily..
I won't just break it up so easy..

I'll try to hold you..
Though I know I might not be the best for you..
Though I know you might cheated on me..
Though I know you might have a crush on another bitch..
I'll keep you stay with me..

But it's all happen and nothing I could do to redo it..
I know it's impossible to build the relation again..
I know it's hard to stay in touch with you again..
That was my mistake. And this is my destiny..

I just hope that someday, you might fall for me again..
If it's possible.
Or just stay in touch with me..

Or will I get a better person than you are..
I wish I know..
I wish I deserve second chance..
To be with someone I could hold on..

No comments:

Post a Comment